
I have great kids! These are just a few of the thoughtful gifts they gave me for Mother's Day. All of the kids made cards at church and I also got the geranium from church. Oakley made a birdhouse for me at boy scouts and he made me a clay coin ( in my hand). Daisy made me a necklace (I'm wearing it in the photo) and a wooden garden stake cut in the shape of a flower. She said she wanted to give me a flower that I could look at in my garden all year round. Isn't she sweet! Rosie gave me a beautiful double petunia flower. Ashton gave me 2 candles that smell like roses. My hubby got up early and made pancakes for breakfast. It was a wonderful Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have such sweet and thoughtful children and an awesome husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment