
Success..........finally! I have been trying to find the perfect cinnamon roll recipe forever! EUREKA ---I've found it! I have tried 3 different recipes and even had private lessons on the process. Thank you to my patient friends for trying to teach me. Lessons learned in the process were: 1) roll out on a
heavily floured surface 2) purchase a real rolling pin, the side of a jar wont work 3) measure, don't guess (except on the filling~use extra butter & sugar) 4) have A LOT of people to share with~it
is possible to polish off a pan "solo." Soooooooo Yummy!!!
One of my earlier attempts produced dry, tough cinnamon blobs lacking in sweetness. I have never been a model "homemaker," I have yet to make a loaf of bread from scratch. I don't knead without the proper machinery, so as you can see this is a MAJOR accomplishment for me.
I did a little dance in the kitchen when I pulled this glorious batch from the oven. Now my mouth is watering, maybe I'll make more..... we ate all the ones pictured above yesterday.
1 comment:
Hooray! Yummy, Yummy! Now I know what you're serving for breakfast next time we visit. :)
Post a Comment