Thursday, July 2, 2009

I have a going problem.........

..........going crazy that is. June sure flew by! I was just looking at my planner and realized that I need to flip my calendar to July, it was still on May, kinda like June never happened. Actually, June did happen, but with the whirlwind of activities it is like a huge blur! I had 3 kids in summer school (I'm not mean, & they're not behind, they have fun activities at school & field trips).

This is how June went:

Sunday: Go to church, then kids tear up family room while parents nap/scream, "BE QUIET & STOP FIGHTING!!!"

Monday: Baseball game for our 11 yr. old, Family Home Evening ~watching baseball game

Tuesday: 6-9 p.m. go to Master Gardener class, eat yummy snacks, decide to go for a run next morning. Share my horticulture nerd knowledge with husband, he listens on couch with eyes closed, I soon realize he is responding to me mumbling in his sleep. He is dead tired from 3 hrs. of kids and drywall work in the basement after a long day at work.

Wednesday: 7 p.m. kids to scouts and girls activity day, sigh!, plop down on the couch to fold a mountain of laundry.

Thursday: Another little league game

Friday: Work on the house

Saturday: 5 year old has Coaches Pitch baseball game.

Every second of free time was spent painting walls, moving furniture around, and attempting to get organized. SO, as you can see I have a big fat excuse for being 4 weeks behind on blogging. I have photos ready to post as soon as my life slows down a little. Please bear with me. Baseball season is over and our crazy basement remodel is winding down. I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Topper said...

I miss you. And, I can't believe this is me saying it..., I can't wait for school to start again! -But I will miss the pool...