Sunday, August 23, 2009

10 is "in" !!!!

My little girl is growing up so fast! She turned 10 years old in July and started middle school in August. She wanted a red,white, and blue themed party. I found the cutest cake idea at http://familyfun.go.com/ . It was called the "flower power" cake. I got out red, white, & blue icing, sprinkle, and M&M's and went crazy! The flowers are made from regular & mini cupcakes. I had fun making it and she thought it was pretty cool. She enjoyed playing games with her friends!
Blowing out the candles.
Decorations!
Our birthday girl loves being 10 because she gets to drive in six more years. I wish she would slow down a little, instead of trying to grow up in fast-forward. "16" will be here way too soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's ten! Please tell her Happy Birthday from the Lawrences!